Firouzeh A Farzaneh
  Farzaneh Social Services
Disability Management Center

21241 Ventura Blvd Suite 146
Woodland Hills CA 91364 | Map


Who can claim Citizenship and how we can assist?

If you are considering becoming a U.S. citizen, the U.S. Federal Government has eligibility requirements.  If you meet certain requirements then you can apply for citizenship based on permanent residency. The basic eligibility requirements are:

  1. You are over 18 years old.
  2. You have been a permanent resident of the U.S., with a Resident Card, for 5 years continuously without leaving for long periods of time.
  3. You can read, write, and speak basic English. (Age or disability may allow exemption of this requirement.)
  4. You must pass a civics exam.
  5. You must be able to swear to be of good moral character.
  6. If male, you must have complied with the Selective Service requirements.
  7. If male, you have never deserted the armed forces.
  8. If male, you have never been discharged from armed services for being an alien.
  9. If male, be willing to serve in the armed forces, if eligible and required.
  10. You must certify that you will uphold the Constitution of the U.S.
  11. You must take an oath of allegiance to the U.S.
  12. If married, you have been married to a U.S. citizen for at least 3 years, and the spouse has been a citizen for more than 3 years.

We will assist you to file your citizenship application, help understand the civic and English exam and provide you the list of citizenship questions. Where allowable and you request it we will accompany you to your interview.
We can arrange for the eligible individuals with mental or physical disability, once evaluated by an expert, to apply for citizenship and request from the US Citizenship and Immigration Services to waive the English and/or civic exam requirement.

Immigration Services

We provide the following immigration services to our clients:

  1. US Permanent Resident card (Green card) petition for immediate family members
  2. US citizenship application for a minor child
  3. Register permanent residence or adjust status
  4. Fiancé/ Fiancées visa petition
  5. Marriage visa petition
  6. Asylum petition
  7. Affidavit of Support application
  8. US tourist non-immigrant visas
  9. Immigrant Visa application
  10. Petition to remove conditional status of temporary green card holder
  11. Replacement of lost Green Card or Citizenship Certificate
  12. Non-Immigrant visa application for individuals outside USA
  13. Application to extend/change non-immigrant status
  14. Application for Refugee Travel Document
  15. Application for Permanent Residents Re-Entry Permit/ Travel Document
  16. Application for Advance Parole
  17. Invitation visa for family members and friends
  18. Application for Refugees to apply for Green card
  19. Green Card lottery

Contact us and we will assist you with all the necessary forms, documentary evidence and processes involved regarding your individual need.